Write for Us – Guest Post
Thank you for your interest in writing for TechKshetra. Guest Bloggers are always welcome at TechKshetra. You can submit posts which may also help you promoting your sites with quality backlinks.
As a guest author, you will not be paid for your submission, but we will publish your two-line bio with the story along with hyperlinks to your social profiles, etc. (check out an example).
We are looking for Writers! If you have knowledge of any of articles topics listed below, then you can join us. Read on!
- You just need to be interested in writing about Technology! That’s it. And by the way, you can’t copy paste you have to write on it out yourself!
Want to Write for us?
Are you ready for this? If yes, you can contact us through Facebook or mail me on this email: email@example.com
Guest Articles Submissions Guidelines.
- How to Guides, Top 10 lists of Softwares, Apps, Games, etc.
- News of the latest releases and launches in any Tech Field.
- Other Categories are Technology News, Mobile Phones Reviews/Specs, Gadgets, Blogging Tips, Computer/PC Tricks and Tips, Computer Software Reviews, The Internet, Earn Online, Android Apps, Web Applications, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), etc.
Requirements in an article:
- The post must contain a minimum of 700 words.
- Provide a catchy and descriptive title for the post.
- Submit Unique Posts (Should be Copyscape passed).
- Use Proper Grammar.
- Give source credits and site content wherever necessary.
- Please use headings, sub-headings, bold, italics, lists, etc. in your guest post to make it more engaging.
- Please add at least one image related to content/article.
- (Optional) Your byline/author bio at the end of the article, not more than 150 words.
- The post should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You can write your post in almost any text editor you like most of the standard editors like Notepad, MS Word, Brackets. You can even write in the email body.
- The article will be reviewed and then Published if we find the content is Unique and matches our requirements.
- Your Guest Post will be published at TechKshetra.com only. It should not get republished or used anywhere in any form.
- By submitting the article, you are giving us the ownership of the content. Also, you give us full permission to edit content and make necessary changes before posting.
- TechKshetra also reserves the right to remove any published works by a guest author from www.TechKshetra.com without prior warning or explanation to the author. All original content submitted by the guest author will remain the intellectual property of the author.
- Payment will be processed via discussed medium and should be made within one week.
By submitting a guest article for review, you agree to the terms outlined above. For questions regarding guest submissions or any other queries regarding TechKshetra, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
TechKshetra reserves the right to change this Guest Posting Terms/Guidelines at any time.
Last Updated: June 23, 2016.