In this Post I will show mainly the plus points of this software. Also will show managing Events, Tasks, Creating Profiles, Checking Logs, Setting up Passwords for no changes in your settings n many more. We are definitely sure it would help you boost your any of your skills that you have learnt at your Art Colleges or Appropriate skill college.
First We would go through the Features this software provides.
Features / Tasks of TimeComX
The Free Version
- Restart, Shutdown
- Log Off, Lock Computer
- Hibernation, Sleep mode
- Wake up & play alarms sounds
- Play any type of audio file (wav,mp3,wma..)
- Open files (e.g. batch files) or websites
- Create screenshots before starting a task
The Pro Version (Free Version Features +)
- Remote Process Control (RPC) support
- Works even if nobody is logged in
- Quick planning of infinite parallel running events
- Examine development snapshots before the actual release
- Purchasing a license will bring you an improved support
- First of all Downloading the Software a 4.3 MB Software! Download TimeComX from official site and install.
- After Installing software Open it up it would look something kind of this.
- Here you can see
- Event tab where you can set time, and also have a look at activity monitor.
- Task Tab where you can select what task it does such as shut down, restart, hibernate, run a app and open any url etc.
- Extras which has option to take screenshots to see what was last going on before shutdown and a option to show message before whatever task you have given.
- Profiles with Auto Start and manual Start options.
- And ya Application log.
- Now for auto start options to be enabled you need to go to setting (the wrench icon at top of app) and General tab and Check box saying load on startup, there are other optional selections you can make such as Minimize on startup etc.
- Next the Protection tab under settings where you have further options for password protection which disables access to settings if you want your childs or yourself not to change the settings or stop the task to avoid your time limit. It also has options such as lock UI on start-up and disable access to Task Manager.
- The lock near to settings icon allows you to input or disable input to Password.