HTC on Wednesday announced Desire EYE a Dual 13MP Cameras. This Monster houses two 13 P cameras which are capable of taking 4128 x 3096 pixeled images with 4 LED’s mean dual LED flashlights on both front and back sides of the phone. After HTC One M8 huge success in Camera section, HTC looks forward in Upgrading its features. Let’s take a look at the specifications of the phone.
Specifications of HTC Desire EYE
- The Monster phone is capable of handling a Nano-Sim
- Housing Android v4.4.2 KitKat along with HTC’s own Sense 6 UI. The phone maybe capable of upgrade to Android L currently in Developer Preview.
- An awesome 5.2 inched 1080p FullHD display with multi-touch options with approximately 424 ppi (pixels per inch) so get ready to get a cool gaming experience and great display capabilities.
- Desire EYE houses Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 CPU along with Adreno 300 GPU, also has 2GB RAM.
- The Phone has internal storage of 16Gb and is upgradeable via microSD up to 128GB.
- A Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery which gives Standby up to 538 hrs and 20hrs of Talktime in 3G.
- Weight of phone will be approximately 154gms having dimensions 151.7 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm (5.97 x 2.91 x 0.33 in).
- It has other basic functionality such as WiFi, GPRS, Edge, Bluetooth v4, NFC, USB 2.0 and Wifi hotspot capabilities.
- Includes a bunch of sensors namely Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- It’s also IPX7 certified – dust proof and water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.
- Last but not least coming to its “Cameras”, this massive phone has Two sets of cameras both 13MP with Dual LED Flashlights on front and back Both Sides. The Primary or the back camera has features of Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR and is capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps. and the Secondary or the front camera has autofocus and HDR features.
This 13MP camera capability in front given by HTC is maybe first of its kind and we expect it in near future models as well. using Autofocus, HDR in taking Selfies defines its own new level for ensuring High-Quality pictures.
Interestingly, a shipment record, spotted by TalkAndroid.com, rumors the Desire Eye’s price at 21,490 INR (Indian rupees) which equates to around $350. The phone is expected to be launched in the market in November, 2014. As Per Specifications of the phone, the phone is worth a good in such a price.