Lenovo which recently acquired Motorola Mobility from Google added up a new phone to it’s Vibe series. Coming from Laptop and Computer manufacturer, Lenovo has now emerged in smart phone industry. Recently Lenovo was ranked fourth as a smart phone manufacturer after Xiaomi (3rd) in an report by IDC (International Data Corporation). This new stunning looking device has something called layered design which makes device look more stylish and elegant. The phone is being retailed on Flipkart where you can buy it at cheap rate. So lets take a look at specifications of Lenovo Vibe X2 and its price will be discussed later.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe X2
- 4G – Nowadays India has also started up coming up in 4G networks yet we aren’t full functional with it but we are at it’s starting stage. However, this new phone in latest generation comes with a 4G LTE connectivity and also its also a Dual-Sim phone which holds one Micro SIM and another Nano SIM capabilities.
- Dimensions – Vibe X2 is the device which comes with 7.27mm thickness and 140.2mm in height and 68.6mm in width. Weight of 120g is of almost all average phones out there.
- Display – A Full-HD 5-inch with 1920x1080p resolution IPS LCD with a Gorilla Glass 3 protection and multi touch.
- Memory – the mobile has an internal memory of 32 GB which maybe fine for normal usages but for tech geeks they should have considered adding up SD card slot for increasing storage.
- Hardware – The mobile is powered by MediaTek 2.0 GHz Octa-core processor and PowerVR G600 GPU and also 2 GB RAM.
- OS – The mobiles comes with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. The phone may be upgradable to Androids latest version 5.0 Lollipop which has been completely launched recently but there are no words by Lenovo.
- Camera – Camera looks to be good which is a 13MP back capable of recording videos at 1080p at 30 fps and has features like LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR also has an awesome 5MP front facing camera so get ready to take cool selfies at 5MP.
- It has other basic functionality like Wifi, Bluetooth v4 and USB. Sensors included in phone are Gravitation Proximity, Light, E-Compass etc.
- Battery – It has a non-removable 2300mAh Lithium Polymer battery which provides 17 hours of talktime in 2G (approx) which is slightly a bit low for such high resolution screen even though heard you have to add up to charging at the end of the day.
The phone has an awesome design which makes it unique with other features and now it comes from an company which owns Motorola one of the biggest successors of this year. The Phone is Priced ad Rs. 19,999 which is exclusively on sale at Flipkart.
Have something to add? Just leave a comment below or Contact us.